You can see all of the projects here: http://www.savers.com/Perfect-
and I love this new-to-me blog: Wise Craft
Check these out:
My favorites are the Festive & Funky T-Shirt Wreath, the Spooky Story Placemats and the Peculiar Picture Frames. What about you?
While we're at it...I know we have the Fall Festival, but since we're counting down the days how about a DIY Halloween Surprise Party! Link up, show and tell your DIY Halloween projects!
- It's always a surprise with a different theme and no specific date planned...just pops up out of the blue when the inbox is full of great DIY projects.
- You must link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your Show & Tell post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- The party will run for a few days...so showing up fashionably late is acceptable. I will probably take tomorrow off from blogging so keep checking back for more links!
- Have fun!
The German one is in the middle. AWESOME for first jack-o-lantern carving, huh?
The air is cool, the season is fall,
I was Boo'd by ALVN at Whisperwood Cottage. Now...
- Blair@Craig, Blair & Turbo...her sense of humor and creativity make me smile (Turbo too)
- Sarah@Pewter and Sage...her style and her home inspire me.
- PK@Room Remix...I look forward to reading her blog everyday to see the creative ideas.
- Cheri@It's So Very Cheri...I enjoy her blog parties, she's so kind and helpful and I just recently won in her awesome giveaway!
1. You have 24 hours to work your spell
2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.
3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to
their blog and remember to link back to me.
4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky.
5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.
I'm linking to: