I'm working on non-Fall related projects but there are so many great Fall related DIY projects from last week, I thought I'd share a few but make sure you check all of the links to get inspired!
Beautiful autumn mantel shelf decor at Decor Chick:
Cutest butternut squash ghosts at Just for Love:
LOVE this fall mantel at Finding Home. Perfectly rustic and festive.
Easy (and cute!) Halloween decor at The Thriftress:
There are SOOOO many great ideas. Click HERE to see all Fall Festivals for lots of creative DIY ideas!
Let's see your DIY fall ideas! Show off!
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you've done
- Add your project title to Mcklinky (example: House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- Please use the DIY button or link to this post to share the party with your readers.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it's not required. Anything DIY - autumn related is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link will be deleted. If you notice that you're link disappeared, please make the correction according to the rules above and re-link!
- Enjoy and be inspired!
Win a Moen Mirrorscape - super easy DIY solution to a frame your bathroom mirror. Giving away 2! Enter HERE! Giveaway ends Saturday!