Pinterest is not only a place to keep my favorite sites organized, it's an awesome place for inspiration for delicious recipes, fun crafts, home improvement projects, storage and organization ideas, home decor, DIY, pretty clothes, gorgeous hairstyles and Christmas eye candy! Here's my Pinterest dream this month (please click the links for the original source found via Pinterest):
Today I woke up to the aroma of this sweet holiday breakfast...
Make-Ahead Blueberry French Toast BreakfastAnd after looking outside to see this:
Follow and peek at my Pinboards here.
Link up your Pinterest related blog post:
1. Please copy and paste the code above into your post to automatically add the button and link back.
2. Add your Pinterest related URL POST (not general blog address) into the linky party by clicking "click here to enter" shown below.
3. Add a title. (Your blog name, the topic of your Pinterest Pinfest post, etc.). Click add picture from the web.
4. Select a picture that best fits your post to use as a thumbnail.
5. Let me know if you need help. :)
6. Party stays open for one week.
7. Pinterest PinFest is not sponsored by Pinterest. I doubt they're even aware that we Pinterest party at the DIY Show Off.